The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her.
Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess?
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
- All riders must be able to sit upright unaided.
- Children under 4.25 feet tall must have an adult ride with them.
- Kingdom Quest is handicap accessible. Guests must be able to transfer. Please note you may be asked to wait for the chariot to arrive.
- Please note, Kingdom Quest closes daily with Admissions two hours prior to attraction close. Kingdom Quest daily closing times are as follows:
- On days when we close Admissions at 4pm, Kingdom Quest will close at 4pm as well.
- Please see our Opening Times webpage for daily Admission closing times. Kingdom Quest will always close at the same time as Admissions.
- Due to Health & Safety parameters, service animals are not permitted to ride on this attraction or enter it’s restricted area.